How to deal with loneliess
Loneliness, a state of being isolated from others.
Some find it much harder to deal with and some find it absolutely comfortable.
Loneliness may be considered to be one of the hardest emotions to deal with, seldom do people enjoy changes. Actually we have all started out all alone , we only become lonely once a person who is dear to us walks out of our lives. Nobody enjoys the change of company to solitude yet to certain people being alone sometimes could be nice. Some people enjoy being alone and having time for themselves.
Here are some tips to deal with loneliness:
1) Discover yourself again
Take advantage of the time to learn more about yourself. Start reading or learning something new. It’s a way of making new friends and upgrading yourself. Always see if you might have contributed to your loneliess some how, are you bad tempered? Do you pick on fights with people too often ? Are hard to get along with? Sure thing that sometimes it’s not your fault but always consider thinking if it has been your fault as well as others.
2) Catch up with old Friends and Make new ones
Contact those old friends which have been busy for a while, and catch up with them.
True friends always stay true friends.
3) Start new hobbies, join some club or go to the gym.
These things give you oppotunities to meet new people and be more social.
4) Go out more – even if it’s for a walk or coffee. Sitting at home will not give you the chance to get to know anyone new or see new things. Maybe you’ll be able to get a new outlook of life.
5) Family- call them out and spend some time with them. Nothing can replace the love and affection which your family can give you.
6) Get a pet – it will be able to keep you company and slightly occupied (depending what pet). I’ve got a puppy in mind and that should take quite a porpotion of your ‘lonely time’.
7) Sieze the opportunity for a vacation ! Go somewhere you have never been to and explore. Enjoy yourself and go sight seeing , who knows maybe you might find some new friends.